Non-exclusive license TURTLE
product unavailableadd to wish list
1. Choose the file format
2. Choose the type of license
3. Accept the license agreement
After paying for the order, you will receive the file in the ordered format and resolution to the specified e-mail address. Choosing a file, accepting the following terms of the selected license agreement and making a payment is tantamount to concluding a license agreement. The licensee is a person or entity indicated on the order registered in the online store sales system, whose data is shown on the transfer confirmation or has been registered in the electronic payment system. All photographs are available in 300 dpi resolution.
TYPES OF NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE AGREEMENTS:
1. A non-exclusive contract for private purposes - photographs for any use for private purposes, non-publicly.
2. Non-exclusive, extended contract (for commercial purposes excluding advertisement ) - photographs for unlimited use for any purpose excluding advertisement, without interfering with the image, without the right to grant sub-licenses.
3. Non-exclusive, full contract - photographs for unlimited use for any purpose, with the possibility of any interference in the image, with the right to grant limited sublicenses.
READ THE CONTRACT AND ACCEPT IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMITTING THE ORDER: